my daughter sneha reddy comes from an upper middle class, nuclear family with moderate values. she holds b.tech, mba from jntu hyderabad and m.s from simon fraser university,vancouver, canada. We are looking for someone settled in Canada preferably a South Indian.
I have made this profile on behalf of my daughter. She is currently working as a software professional in private sector, after having completed her bachelors degree. We come from an upper middle class, joint family with moderate values presently living in toronto,canada
I am creating this profile on behalf of my relative. She is currently working in the private sector as a software professional, after having completed her bachelor's degree. She comes from a family with traditional family values. She belongs to nuclear family currently living in Toronto Canada.
My name is Vasunder Reddy. I come from a Upper Middle Class, Joint Family with Traditional Values. I have completed my B.Tech. and currently work in the Private Sector as a Software Professional. IM~vasunderk
"Since it's going to be our life-time relationship, I just thought it would be nice for you to know about me in a nutshell before it sets us a tone for our future conversations.
1. I used to be fond of Writing during my Under Grad and had an opportunity to write about a dozen articles. A few of them got published in THE HINDU, a few in some online competitive portals and a bunch of them in CSR Magazine.
2. Foreign languages always fascinate me and that drove me to choose French in my Inter curriculum and I enjoyed every delicacy of its linguistics. Fell in love with French. It turned out to be my passion and continued my Pursuit when I was in Bangalore with Tech Mahindra. Used to go to Weekend classes and completed European Certification DELF A2 (French).
3. Did my Masters in the US and been there for almost for 6 Years before I moved to Canada. It was in my last Semester that I wanted to give it a shot on Spanish and completed A1 Certification.
4. I love Music. It's a Soul mate for me.
5. I am a fitness freak and an avid runner. Did run my first Half-Marathon (21.1 Kms) in May 2018 and accomplished 2nd Half Marathon in May, 2019. I run 8 Kms a day. 5 days in a week.
6. Being a foodie, I enjoy and savor different kinds of culinary specials. However, I'd rather run 10 Kms instead of cooking :).
7. Most importantly, I explore a lot. Always keep an eye on Outdoor stuff. Especially Hiking, Nature, Drives etc.
8. I believe in God and I'd always say "Whatever happens, it happens for the best"
Looking forward to hearing from you. "
Hi, my name is Vamsidhar. I have Canada Permanent Residency(PR/GC) and working as Software Consultant in Toronto. Born and raised in southern Andhra Pradesh, completed my Bachelor's in 2014 and started my professional career in the same year. I am from Upper Middle class family with only one younger sister who got married last year. I am looking for a bride who is from Reddy community and willing to move to Canada.
IÃ¢ï¿½ï¿½m Saisiva Reddy Madithati (Sai) working as a Full Stack Developer at Tata Consultancy Services Canada Inc, Toronto. I am holding the status of Permanent Resident of Canada at the moment. I have been raised up in a Middle class, Nuclear Family. I am passionate about my career and working hard to take the next bigger steps.
Born and brought up in now called Puducherry. Started computer science degree in India and moved to Canada to finish the degree. I have been living in Canada since then. I work as an IT engineer career-wise and been a permanent resident for a while now.
These are some things I enjoy in life - traveling to new places/cities, motorcycles rides, trying out different cuisines, dabble gardening and cooking from time to time, like to go on nature trail walk at times, music is love. I also like to approach things open minded and easy going and enjoy little things in life. If you need to know more about me - just ask ;).
We are looking for someone who is educated, cultured and open minded and has love for traveling. And no we don't expect dowry nor do we welcome dowry culture. We are looking to form a good relationship not a business transaction. Horoscope match is a must. :)